Video production company takes home five awards in several categories.
Chicago, Ill. (May 25, 2021) – Digital Alliance, a cohesive team of filmmakers who craft authentic branded content, received international recognition at the 42nd Annual Telly Awards, a premiere award program honoring outstanding television commercials and programs.
The company received five awards in various categories for video content across all screens.
- By & By - Thirsty Thoroughbred is a Silver Telly Winner in Branded Content General-Promotional. (Official Listing)
- Tackling the Toughest Jobs - Jackson Safety is a Silver Telly Winner in Branded Content-Campaign: Business-to-Consumer. (Official Listing)
- It's Our Turn - Southern Illinois University is a Silver Telly Winner in Regional TV General-Schools/Colleges/Universities. The Agency on record is Fortress Consulting. (Official Listing)
- Neo Network Neighborhoods - Neo Network Development is a Bronze Telly Winner in Branded Content General-Public Interest/Awareness. (Official Listing)
- Who's On Your Team? - Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is the Bronze Telly Winner in Regional TV General: Fitness, Health & Wellness. (Official Listing)
“It’s a huge honor for our team to be recognized by this prestigious competition for our storytelling abilities,” said Dylan Pieri, Senior Producer at Digital Alliance. “This past year was very challenging for physical production to take place at all due to COVID-19 precautions, but our team was able to adapt and safely produce another collection of high-quality stories. This year brought us closer together, even though we were physically distanced. As we continue enhancing our craft, we look forward to furthering our mission of creating compelling, authentic content with the people we love."
This year’s competition certainly was different than past years’ competitions.
“In the face of a year like no other, the visual storytelling community has continued to defy the limitations of our new world. Achievements have been both societal, such as embracing social media platforms to raise awareness about injustices and promote solidarity for movements, as well as geographical, like developing fully remote pipelines for dispersed teams”, says Telly Awards Executive Director Sabrina Dridje. “This year’s submissions doubled down on what we already know about the industry. Creativity cannot be stopped. Collaboration will always prevail. New ideas and stories will always find a way to break through to an audience.”
View all of the winners of the 42nd Annual Telly Awards winners at www.tellyawards.com/winners. For more information on Digital Alliance and its services, please visit secretoath.tv.
The Telly Awards is the premier award honoring video and television across all screens. Established in 1979, The Telly Awards receives over 12,000 entries from all 50 states and 5 continents. Entrants are judged by The Telly Awards Judging Council—an industry body of over 200 leading experts including advertising agencies, production companies, and major television networks, reflective of the multi-screen industry The Telly Awards celebrates. Partners of The Telly Awards include NAB, StudioDaily, Stash Magazine, Story hunter, Production Hub, VR/AR Association, The Wrap and Digiday. For more information about The Tell Awards, please visit www.tellyawards.com.